On Wednesday April 28, professional life and business coach, author and speaker, Dieter Pauwels will engage an audience at the Focal Point in St. Louis, MO in a special thought provoking and high-impact dialogue on how to navigate through uncertainty toward a new path of personal discovery and growth.
With the right tools, skills and mindset there are ways to navigate the rough waters of uncertainty in your life.
You might be transitioning, re-evaluating or just searching for a new perspective in your personal or professional life. You could be looking for direction in your business or you might be an individual determined to create new possibilities through self discovery and growth.
Embrace the growing pains that come with self discovery and find your balance on the beam of life!
You'll learn ...
- 7 universal principles that govern the creative process
- How to plan for the future without knowing what it will be
- Counter-intuitive strategies to reduce feelings of anxiety, fear and stress
- Personal life skills to become more resilient in times of change
- Practical ideas on thriving during uncertain times and circumstances
- How to embrace uncertainty as an opportunity to reshape your life with a deeper sense of fulfillment and joy.
Space is limited - Registration Required
To register online click here